Come Dump On Us!
Under a generous grant from the Port of San Diego, Groundwork San Diego-Chollas Creek launched a trash abatement and education effort along the South Branch.
- To eliminate trash as a primary source of Creek pollution through engaging and supporting residents in reducing illegal dumping and non-native vegetation
- To conduct a door-to-door and school-based bilingual clean-water education campaign
- To advertise and conduct free large trash collection and characterization
- To survey community needs and suggestions
- To distribute illegal dumping hotline numbers